15 Januari 2014

Kangkung oh Water Spinach!

I tried not to understand the metaphor of Kangkung and its significant to SNS in Malaysia.


From time to time, everyone in Facebook, Twitter, and other SNSs talks about Kangkung issues. It has become trending among youngster.



It was reported in BBC news as well!
Print Screen from BBC Webpage

Honestly, this issue made me so irritating and disappointed not because of what Mr. Najib had mentioned in his speech, but the way Malaysian reacts towards it.

It is undeniable that I myself cannot accept the issues of price increase especially in urban area. However, there are many ways we can express and deliver our objections, thought for this matter.

Based on my observation, I can see Malaysian is half mature. (Sorry, no offense Malaysian)

It is so contradict with our religion and culture to be rude, evil and many bad things.

One question: Did any of our action (those bad thing) actually give impacts to those leaders? NO!

In my opinion, everyone should deliver their message in right way. Everyone wants their voices to be heard.
Please Malaysian (I am reminding myself as well), it is not easy to please everyone. Back to our very basis, Al-Quran and Sunnah. InsyaAllah, we will find what is the best for all of us. J

Memory of my childhood :




Tiada ulasan: