12 Januari 2014

There is no friend as loyal as a book

Assalamualaikum and Good Day!

Today is my first day updating my blog after a few years I left the blogging world. Honestly, I think my writing skills has become very poor lately. So, I will make it simple and brief!

*******

Dear Mr/Ms Book Lovers,

I would like to start my introductory writing by sharing a very interesting book entitled “Di Hamparan Shamrock KuSeru Nama-Mu”.


Berbaki lagi dua bab!

It is an indirect motivational book, which the content is about the experiences of the author in UK! The dream place to visit after Mecca. J

There are many challenges as a Muslim and being Muslim in UK as highlighted in the book. I am proud to know how those challenges being taking care by him.

Anyway, I will not talk more about the book. If you have time, please read it and share your experience in my blog and unfortunately, the book is in Bahasa.

Thanks to my dear friend for lending me this book.

p/s: struggling to finish my research proposal. J


2 ulasan:

MSwhitelily a.k.a Onn berkata...

Very interesting.... may i borrow it

mi fi berkata...

hahaha hampeh sungguh! (nak balik buku la tu) :P